Jonathon said to skip him and since it didn't look like Kyle is playing I guess it's my turn.
I am doing a plain old definition.
Here is your word.
GYNOTIKOLOBOMASSOPHILE
you have until Wednesday 6pm. Sask time to get your definitions in.
Voting to be done by noonish on Thursday.
sue.117@hotmail.com or my facebook
Round 18
Posted by
Sue
Monday, February 1, 2010
Labels: games
13 comments:
Where on earth did you find that one Mom?!
That is my secret! for now...
It is a real word.
i'm in.
I'm in too, though I have an issue trying to figure out the meaning to words I can't possibly pronounce :D
Funny stuff. I wish we'd been in person to hear you try to say it.
the key is to fib. or if you will, to blave, and as we all know, to blave means to bluff. so just pretend we're playing cards and you're cheating.
shiny nickel to the first person to catch the movie reference.
I was stumped so I asked Chloe. She said it's a monster who eats ticks!
princess bride.
Dur.
Ok since I am such an incredibly nice person and am going out for supper now and it is before 6 pm, I am going to extend the deadline to when ever I get home. probably 9ish.
For your benefit someone should call these balderdash stragglers and get them on this!
(Sorry to all the very prompt and excited players)
If I don't get at least one vote this time I might just stop playing. Wait a minute...no I won't. Even if I come in dead last, it's worth it, just for the laughs.
Oh and Sue, Great word.
what happened to all the definitions? they were here a little while ago, now they're gone.
I bet your mom was working on putting up who wrote what and saved it as a draft.
Ya, I came for the extension cause I forgot to vote, now I can't vote. Where are every bodies votes? Don't we vote in the comment section? This is messing with my already messed up mind. Oh, they must be with the missing post. Hahahaha! Duh. I vote for the ear lobe nibbler.
Post a Comment