GYNOTIKOLOBOMASSOPHILE
1. One who enjoys chewing on a woman's earlobe. -The real answer (Chris, Trav, Amanda, Margaret & Ang)
2. In laymans terms, to spit. - Trav
3. A person with an obsession for "world's largest" objects. -Mel
4. One having an abnormal obsession to pull out one's own hair. - me
(which I feel like doing right now! no points again!)
5. Hi, my name is Angela and I'm a gynotikolobomassophile.
And the group says, "Hi Angela" - Uh...Oh ya Ang
6. A man who is obsessed about sucking on womens' toes. - Margaret
7. An utterance or an amalgamation of articulations, or its embodiment in manuscription, that disseminates a signification. - Becky (Jonathon and Dave)
8. The fear of swallowing a watermelon seed and having it grow in your stomach. - Amanda (Becky, Cindi)
9.Group of mid-western American Marxists posing as Mormons prosecuted and jailed for treason during the height of McCarthyism. - Jonathon
10. Someone who is addicted to online shopping in large quantities. - Dave
11. A Swedish curse word translated means: Oh drat! - Chris
12. The scientific name given to someone who is obsessed with ladybugs. - Cindi (Mel)
# 18 answers
Posted by
Sue
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Labels: games
18 comments:
LOL. Oh brother. There is no way I'm ready to vote on those tonight.
I'm going with #8.
i'm torn between 1 and 6, but again, because i wanna stay number one, i vote number 1.
I'm going to go with #1...
Numeral VII.
Why am I not surprised...
What a load of horse hockey. OK. I have to choose so I choose #1
I vote for number eight. Because it's funny. And because that's a scary thought. I might be a gynotikolobomoassophile too.
Hi, my name is Becky and I'm a gynotikolobomassophile.
And the group says, "Hi Becky."
I vote # 7
I'm going to say 12.
i vote for number one.
Waiting for Chris to cast her vote.
she said the ear lobe nibbler... it's in the comments on the last one.
Maybe Auntie Margaret should get 3 points. That was pretty close to the original. Just the wrong body part.
LOL. And anyone could mistake a toe for an earlobe anyways.
Cindi - I KNEW that was you. I just didn't want to guess the same thing as everyone else. Though maybe a glance at the scoreboard would reveal that 'everyone else' has points, which might be a good reason to change my strategy. Hmmm.
ok doft... come on, it's your turn... don't make me text you :P
Maybe he's taking a break. I'm ready for a little break.
Post a Comment