Excuse My Impropriety

I'd just like to take a second and thank each and every one of you for why I love this game so much. Aaaaaand, VOTE!


S.L.U.T.S

1.) Sexy - Amanda
Large
Underwear
Trendsetters
Society

2.) Sisters of - Uncle David
Lust
Underwire
Titty
Support

3.) Sometimes - Carrie
Lute
Umbrellas
Leave
Skidmarks

4.) Sophisticated - Becky
Ladies
Uncensored
Tightrope
Show

5.) Sandal - Auntie Sue (Cindi and Auntie Chris)
Lovers
Ugly
Toe
Society

6.) School - The real answer! I couldn't pass up "slutty" librarians! (Jonathan)
Librarianship
Urban
Transportation
System

7.) Someone - Angie (Becky)
Like
U
To
Screw

8.) See, - Jonathan (Auntie Sue and Angie)
Look
Under
The
Stairs

9.) Services for - Me (Uncle David! Thanks)
Ladies who
Utilize
Their
Sensuality

10.) Secret - Cindi (Travis and Amanda)
League of
Urinal
Target
Sniffers

11.) Southern - Trav
Louisiana
Underwear
Traders
Society

12.) Sniggling - Auntie Chris
Loonies
University of
Technological
Snugglers


Carrie - you didn't vote! Sorry, Bella is sleeping and I didn't want to wait any longer and have the phone start ringing :)


31 comments:

Becky January 28, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Oh man. This is gonna be bad. I can't wait.

Trav January 28, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!




that is all.

Trav January 28, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

ok. done. can we change the deadline to tomorrow at noon?

Sue January 29, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

I am in.

Melanie January 29, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Okay, all I have is Auntie Sue, Trav, Cindi, and Auntie Chris.

I'd hate to extend the deadline, but I've got to give myself better odds of nobody guessing the real one :)

Dave January 29, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Wait one minute!!!! We have until Saturday afternoon dang it!!! take it easy Mel.

Sue January 29, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Changing mine Mel!!!!

Becky January 30, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

Yeah!

*nods head emphatically*
*high fives Doft*
*nods*
*another high five*
*another nod*
*doft leaves me hanging when I go for the third high five, so I just nod again*

Toad January 30, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

*runs by smacks becky on the head, a little to slow for the high five.

Unknown January 30, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

*high fives Ang*

Dave January 30, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

ok I am in

Trav January 30, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

durrrrr..... it's saturday afternoon across canada... just sayin.

Trav January 30, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

and on a side note, i'm not sure how becky, ang and carrie are all on the same drugs when you all live so far away. must be a heck of a dealer. do you have some kind of mail order drug plan set up or somethin?

Melanie January 30, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Oh man. I spent all the time to make sure that they posted with S, L, U, T, and S right underneath each other and it messed it up. I was so proud of how neat it looked.

It's still pretty freaking hilarious though, so that's better.

Dave January 30, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

# 8 is awesome...but i vote # 9

Cindi January 30, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

I'm gonna go with #5.

Jonathan January 30, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

I'll vote #6.

Trav January 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

i'm going with 10. although, number 7 totally made me laugh... a lot... but i'm going with 10. final answer.

amanda January 30, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

I'm going to go with #10.

Sue January 30, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

I decided before hand to go with the one that made me laugh the most.
So... # 8 it is

Jonathan January 30, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Ang votes #8

Becky January 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

I vote for number 7, because it's funny. And I have no idea what the real answer is.

Jonathan January 30, 2010 at 9:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine January 30, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

OK, I hope this posts as from me, Chris. I vote for number five. Ugly toes crack me up.

Unknown January 31, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

That's because you don't have them. I bet it's no laughing matter for the SLUTS. Think about THAT the next time you put on a cute pair of flip-flops. Think, and pray that you are never one of them. (I know I do.)

Becky January 31, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

LOL. That was me. I was logged into a friend's account helping her with her blog. Sorry.

Christine January 31, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

I was told that I had ugly toes years ago. Some guy I went on one date told me that. Needless to say, that is why he only got one date. As for the toes, I say dress them up and take them out.

Becky January 31, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

It is hilarious to me that when it's your round you are forced to post or people will start harassing you. No one could ever say we Brauns aren't totally committed when we do something.

Sue February 1, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

Did Ang really vote for #8, Johnny? ha ha!

If not I am voting for Becky next time!!!!

Jonathan February 1, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Skip me. I haven't even thought of anything. Sorry all.

Sue February 1, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

Is Kyle in this game? Or am I up next?

Post a Comment

Who's playing?