Ok I am doing another movie. Just cause I love reading the definitions. Title is
The Astounding She-Monster
It is Sunday now so lets say definitions have to be in by 6 pm BC time on Tuesday and voting will end at 6 pm wednesday. Sorry Trav no speed round this time
Email me at davidbraun7@hotmail.com or just facebook me
Sorry I took so long. Life happens.
1. Nerdy college chemistry professor receives a makeover from Hells Angels bikers in an effort to be cast in an off Broadway version of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Jonathan - Ang
2. Five guys go camping in the woods on a Cub Scout reunion and end up being attacked by a monster. Amanda
3. She was beautiful, alluring, irresistible and astounding. All who laid eyes her loved her and wanted her. SHE wanted them too. What a death web SHE wove for the many unfortunate souls that crossed her path. SHE will wrap you up and you think you are safe in the silvery cords, but then SHE comes along and sticks you with her deadly finger nails, puncturing your skin in order to deliver her deadly neuro toxins that will render you paralyzed, defenseless, horrified and silently screaming as SHE sucks the life out of your body right down to your marrow. Nothing will be left but a dry leathery husk that down the centuries from now, many will think are mummies because you see, SHE has walked the earth before and now SHE walks it again. Chris - Susan. This was an epic answer.
4. Frogs race against time to build the world's largest throw pillow. Becky
5. A lady with strange hypnotic powers seeks revenge on her twelve former schoolmates. Trav - Cindi, Amanda, and he votes for himself which doesn't count....unless you forgot which one was yours you piehead.
6. A geologist stumbles upon a spacecraft containing an alien with high heels, skin-tight clothes and extremely bushy eyebrows. The real one - Becky (Glen) dang it Glen and his thought process crap.
7. The picture consists mostly of men sitting around drinking coffee and talking. The ending consists of a long speech by the narrator informing us that "there was no monster." Ang - Chris
8. A turgid melodrama about the unexpected return of a a woman known only as "Judy", who, as a young girl was exiled to a small island for the heinous crimes of her dead father. Susan - Jonathan, Margaret
9. Originally filmed in 1957, this movie was remade in 2005 and renamed Monster-in-Law. Cindi - Mel
10. An alien world is slowly dying because there are no more female monsters being born. Dave
The results are in
Posted by
Dave
Sunday, February 7, 2010
26 comments:
Ugh. I'm ready for a break. I'm not sure how much longer I can do this. But if you can do it, I can do it....
Let me think...
"The amazing, and true, life story of Ang."
No? Fine. I'll get back to you.
lol. I'll never think of anything right now. Glad to have the time.
This is going to be hard. The title basically says what the movie should be about and therefore the movie should not be about what the title says or maybe it should. I am stumped. At least I can think on it.
I'm almost positive this is a movie about my mother in law...
Kidding!
Mostly.
LOL Becky!
LMAO @ Becky
I'm in
Scores haven't been updated for a while! Not that I am winning or anything. just sayin'
also... it's now 7pm bc time... just sayin.
oh man... part of me really wants to vote for 3... because, well... wow... and part of me wants to vote for the skin tight aliens in 6.... but i'm trying to stay in the lead and there's a few alien answers.... i'm going with 5. the hypno chick (note futurama reference to hypno-toad). number 5. final answer.
Number 8. Turgid, nice.
#5
#5 for me too
# 3 deserves a vote! you got mine!
Seven, it is hilarious.
Ugh. I don't know. Ask me tomorrow.
number one.
I'm letting Glen vote for me. Here he is:
With a title like that, the movie must have been made in the 50s or 60s. A woman in skin tight clothing and bushy eyebrows? Horrors! Definitely fits the bill. I pick #6.
I forgot to send in an answer, but I think I'll pick 9.
But I agree with Auntie Sue. 3 deserved points, or at least a respectful nod from me. so there you have it. I'm nodding respectfully at you, and I'm going to go with 9.
**ahem** /taps imaginary watch
I, like Melanie, didn't get to answer, but will vote anyway, even if it doesn't count. I vote for #8. I love the story in #3, but I think it's #8.
Oh dear. Does this mean I can't be mad at Glen anymore for keeping me waiting today?
???
Nope. Still mad. It was a LONG wait.
trav's a sneaky feller again... voting for his own and dragging two people along with him... yay trav! yay for sneaky ninjabilly (ninja hillbilly cross) ingenuity!
Why do I keep voting for Cindi!! If I'm going to be wrong all the time I should at least spread the points around a little.
Mel, You're the only reason I'm getting any points!!! Please don't stop!!!
SO is this it? Are we done playing. I keep checking back just in case.
Post a Comment