Your Options (As opposed to You're Options.)

Here you go people. I'm a very busy and important person, that's why it took so long. When you live the glamorous life I lead it's hard to keep up with things like Balderdash.

Enjoy:

1 The disposable razor blade was invented. This was the real answer

2 The perm is first seen in England. This was Becky's

3 Tom Thumb and the bearded Lady pooled all their life savings and left the freak show business for good. They eloped and settled on the island of Crete. This was my mommy's

4 The first Canadian election that women were able to vote. This was Amanda's

5 Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria assumes power. In less than 13 years he would be assassinated, starting WWI This was drinkatite's

6 Alaska becomes a U.S. state, allowing free access to thinsulate and the Long John donut technology as a condition of acceptance into the republic of U.S. states. Of course, Jonathan

7 Brushy Bill Roberts comes forward with his claim that he is the notorious outlaw Billy the Kid, who was supposedly shot and killed 20 years earlier. This was Doft's

8 The first recorded fatality in a head on collision when two cars collided at an intersection in Boston Massachusetts. Auntie Maragret

9 The first set of Siamese twins is born in America. This was Cindy's

10 The famous baseball anthem, "Take Me Out To The Ball Game", was first heard this year. This was Auntie Sue's

11 Shops in New York city hold the first display window decorating contest in time for Christmas, a tradition that is still held to this day. This was Mel's

12 The invention of macaroni and cheese. When ketchup was later invented, the world was then complete. Of course, Carrie.

I'm not sure what else I have to do. But for the sanity of everyone playing, I suggest someone else do it...because well, again, I'm very busy and important.

28 comments:

Jonathan January 15, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

There are no numbers.

Becky January 15, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

LOL. She's too busy to fix anything. Or to pay attention to proper grammar... "You're". I'll fix it.

Jonathan January 15, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

Number 3. Tom thumb and the bearded lady, that is my vote.

Becky January 15, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

I vote for six, and I'm sending Glen to the Co-op for some Long Johns. Yum.

Christine January 15, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

Take me out to the ball game. Rats! Now I will be humming that the rest of the night and probably tomorrow as well. It is worse because I really don't know the words. It's one two three and nana na to the old ball game. See!

amanda January 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

i'm going to vote for #1.

Trav January 15, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

geez... i really don't know... number 1 i guess... because that's what i hope to be after this round... number 1. that's right becky... watch out. *points at eyes and then at becky*

Becky January 15, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

Becky is happy for you to take the lead. It's too much pressure trying to keep in front of all you Hieberts. I have a feeling I'm going to have to content myself with my one shining moment of glory...

Cindi January 15, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

No pressure from me Becky!!!

Cindi January 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

And I'll vote for 8.

Christine January 15, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Number 10.

Dave January 15, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

number 11

Sue January 15, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

# 12.
Anybody who thinks that Ketchup sets the world right deserves a vote! LOL

Melanie January 15, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

I'm going to go out on a limb, because unlike Becky, I don't have the pressure of maintaining a lead of any sort, and vote number 7. I liked it.

Unknown January 16, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

ROFL My favorite is #3. Therefore I vote for it. Also I can't figure out which is the right one.

Trav January 16, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

do we get results anytime soon?

sorry... i'm impatient. i don't like long ones. seriously, my next turn is gonna be soooo fast.

Melanie January 17, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

I'm impatient too. I googled the answer :)

Trav January 18, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

ok. this is seriously too long.

Dave January 18, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

waaaaaaaaaay to long

Jonathan January 18, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

LOL. Okay Reagan you better start the next round tonight because we've chewed our fingernails to the quick in frustration. Seriously! Or Carrie or Trav, whatever, lets just get this game going again.
Love you Ang.

Dave January 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

Ok Ang is fired. Carrie is gonna have fun figuring out who scored what out of that mess. yikes. Go Reagan go

Trav January 18, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

ok... i'll throw it up in the comments section, and then someone (carrie) can just cut and paste it, or not...

1. real answer (trav and amanda)
2. becky's (nobody) (sorry)
3. auntie chris's (johnny and carrie)
4. amanda's (nobody) (sorry) (i still love you)
5. trav's (nobody) (it's ok. i guessed the right one. and i still love me)
6. johnny's (becky)
7. david's (melanie)
8. auntie margaret's (cindi)
9. cindi's (nobody) (sorry)
10. mom's (or susan or auntie susan) (auntie chris)
11. melanie (david)
12. carries (mom) (or susan or auntie susan) (all depends on who you are)

Melanie January 19, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Reagan is moving this week. Skip him. He won't mind, I promise.

Dave January 19, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

CAAARRRRRIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your turn

Becky January 19, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

I'd just like to point out that this round has now taken an entire freakin week.

Blah.

Have you ever found a dead bird outside and poked it with a stick to see if it's still alive. That's what I feel like I'm doing by commenting on here.

Poke.























Poke.

Trav January 19, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

i texted her. don't worry. she knows... she was at walmart. in nanaimo. in bc. who know's when she'll get out of there, if she gets out of there. oh no!! somebody better go make sure she get's out alive... david, you're closest. i nominate you. bring her back buddy. bring her back alive.

Christine January 19, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

Poke.

Unknown January 19, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Hahahahaaaa you guys. Apparently, like Ang, I'm just much too important and busy. LOL Or lazy. Probably half and half. Or maybe a 70/30 split.

I can't believe that I got a vote!! YES YES I will be surprised every single time. I'm useless at this game, but I love it all the same.

Oh, and this poking game... sounds fun. Poke. *chuckle* Poke poke. *giggle* Pokepokepokepokepoke. *hysterical laugh*


*more laughing*







*more laughing*




*laughing dies off*










.....Poke. *teehee*

Post a Comment

Who's playing?