Hey. Becky here. Ang is a tard and let the Balderdash Blog invitation expire, so Carrie you'll have to invite her again.
She can't post till tomorrow night after work anyways. I told her that was too long. We can't wait till then. She wants us to do a date, so Glen is downstairs picking a card as I type. This should only take him an hour or so and then I'll have a date for you to write about. I won't look at the back of the card and when it's time to post the answers Glen will email Ang the right answer.
(Or I'm lying to you all and this is a quick and easy way for me to make an extra two points. Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!)
In the meantime...
Here's an example (or two) of a date-type question for those who might be confused, and to inspire you.
December 11, 1987 - This was the day that Michael Jackson's ranch opened. (Mike)
February 18, 1930 - This was the day that Al Capone shot and killed Bugsy Malone over a dispute about the sale of illegal alchohol on the North East side of Chicago. (Mike again.)
LOL. Sorry. I find those to be HYSTERICAL and I'm sure the reason I saved them then is the reason I think they're funny now. "This was the day..." LOL. Ah, Mikey. Classic. Almost as good as the close, but distant, relative.
February 18, 1930 - The first woman ever is hanged for killing her husband for forgetting Valentine's Day. (Ang)
Speedy trial. Especially considering it's the first woman ever hanged. LOL. Sorry Ang. It was a good one. I liked it. Really! Plus, the trial could have been a year and four days. Also, you men out there, let that be a lesson.
May 1, 1975 - The first mutton chop side burns are grown and the world goes crazy. (Doft)
LOL LOL LOL. Magic. (I have to point out though, Doft has obviously never seen Pride and Prejudice. Or if he has, his vision completely blurred over with boredom and he missed out on all the fab chops.)
See? And it's just that easy. Easier than picking a card apparently. Glen?
Here we go people.
Send your answers to Angela at angtron@gmail.com or to her facebook account. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT send them to me! (Unless you want me to write you back telling you that now you have to think of a new answer... Then send them to me.)
And, since Ang likes quotes, and it's lucky round 13, I'll leave you all with a quote...
"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit."
~R.E. Shay
Good luck!
(Yes, I'm very bored. There is NOTHING on TV lately.)
17 comments:
so when do we have to have our answer in by?
Sorry. I just realized I didn't post a deadline. I dunno actually. I didn't ask Ang. She is working tomorrow night till nine... And I'm sure she can't post while she's at work the next day... So I'm guessing maybe Wednesday by four or five. (I think she has ballet in the evening. I could be wrong though.)
You have at least a day. Probably closer to two.
??? Is that okay? (Ang is in bed, or I'd call and ask when she can post the answers.) (She can tell you tomorrow hey?)
sounds good. i'll just get my answer in soon anyways.
Ang is in Ballet? WOw good for her! I am impressed and can't wait to see her do the River dance this summer.
No I have not seen Pride and Prejudice...thankfully. That was an easy one for some reason. My answer is in and now I can relax like Trav did last time. Woooohooo.
Oh yeah. I dont think the scores have been updated yet. Where is Carrie already?
Ang doing the Riverdance ballet. LOL @ Sue
I have her on video doing the Riverdance at the Andres Reunion in Taber. If only I could get it onto Facebook!!
OK! Ok! That's enough laughing at me. Maybe RiverDance isn't ballet. I thought there was a ballet group that came to town and did RiverDance! Oh well !!...My answer is in BTW.
k. so when is this happening?
Who knows. Not me.
Good thing I had Sims to amuse me today... Ang? When are you posting the answers? (I have a feeling we may be waiting a bit. I'll harass her tomorrow.)
It will be Friday night after I get to Becky's house.
You're going to Yorkton?
Hurrah!
Johnny, you can come too. Wanna? Huh? Huh? Come! You know you wanna.
Come on already!!
Are you there yet Ang?
I thought you were going to post Friday night, Ang.
Post a Comment