You can now cease your griping and groaning... I'm starting the new round!
And.... CHEERS PLEASE!
*waits*
So anyway... here you go.
It's a MOVIE called
"The Moving Finger". VOTING IS FINISHED!
- A man is shot in the head by his brother leaving him paralized except for his one finger, with which he tries to tell his family who his attacker was. - Uncle David (Trav)
- He was a young man full of piss and vinegar. She was a nerdy high school girl just looking for a way out. He showed her the way. She taught him never to combine piss with vinegar. Together they changed the world around them that held them back.
Compelling, challenging and romantic. A journey for all. - Ang (Auntie Chris, Becky)
- An out of control magazine editor becomes trapped in the sinister world of coffee mug, catchy phrase writing gangs. - Jonathan
- A trio of demented senior citizens go on a murder spree when their comfortable nursing home closes down and they are forced to move in with family members that they don't like. At all. - Becky (Auntie Margaret, Cindi)
- A 1948 Psychological Thriller starring Patricia "Hitchcock" O'Connell as a young Scotland Yard Investigator who coming up with too many murder suspects. - Auntie Sue
- A documentary about the use of ouiji boards in occult practices. - Trav (Auntie Sue, Amanda)
- The story of a young quadriplegic boy who is deaf, blind, and mute. His only means of communication is through his miraculously "Moving Finger". - Cindi
- Chain smoking beatniks hang out in a coffee shop with a shot-up bank robber. - The real one! (Melanie, Uncle David, Ang)
- A documentary by the makers of Super Size Me following three families in London on their chaotic journey of the mass move that takes place on October first every year. - Auntie Margaret
- A heart-warming tale of a quadrapalegic who miraculously begins the road to recovery after spontaniously moving his finger. - Amanda
- The army misses one critical item in disposing of a captured alien. Little did they know that the brain and reproductive systems were located in...the finger. Reproducing like rabbits and exceedingly cunning, the finger masterminds the destruction of all life on earth. - Auntie Chris
I thought of writing more but... meh.
DONE.
*EDIT*
Whoops. Forgot to tell you... email me at avaelyn@gmail.com or message me on Facebook (as some of you already have) and you have until.... Thursday at midnight to gimme your definitions.
VOTE NNNnnnnnnnnnnow.
42 comments:
how long do we have?
and this is such a porno... i'm sure dave is gonna say so.
Cheers!
Its about Margaret and how she flips the bird in pictures all the time.
lol... i like it.
Not even a little funny.
Well, maybe a little.
Don't be gross Trav.
ROFL Trav.
Let's keep it clean.
i am so excited... soooo looking forward to this... i don't know why, but i am.
It's the thrill of being in the lead... I remember those days... So long, long ago.
Me too...a long time ago. Long before Becky got so competitive. But it is more relaxing now. Even though I only need one REALLY GOOD answer and I could be in the running again!
I'm so far from being in the running! I'm like one of those people who walks a marathon. I know I don't have a chance of winning, but I keep going to say I did it!!!
Dude I run them and I still don't do well. Like my dad always said, "someone has to come in last".
Is it midnight yet?
It's a marathon and I'm the one who's skipping the wrong way, giggling the whole time.
Aaaaaand... nope. NOT YET!
I'm missing ONE definition and I can post. UNCLE DAVID.
Who's gonna call him? I hate making phone calls.
I'm gonna play WoW for a while. If he doesn't post before I go to bed... I'm doing it in the morning. Sorry guys I don't think I'll be staying up til midnight tonight.
boooooooooooooooooo...
that is all
Ok mine is in. Sorry, I didnt see the update on the time limit.
LAWLZ And no one even had to call. FANTASTIC. Cause I wasn't gonna.
number 1 for me. although man i want to vote for number 2. and 5 has my thinking too... just because i think i may have heard the phrase before. but i wanna stay number one, so i'm gonna vote for number 1. call me superstitious, but hey... it worked last time... number 1 final answer.
Be durned if I know. On my journey to maintain the lowest score I pick 2 because it was funny. Ang, Reagan and Kyle don't count because they have not been playing.
Um, not to be picky, and not like I was getting mass votes anyway, but you left out my definition :) I facebooked it to you a while ago. I better guess the right one.....
I say 8. Cause I love the word beatniks. Just makes me smile.
OHHH NO! Melanie, I'm sorry! I went and counted them all, but I must have miscounted. CRAP.
I like four because I have a hard time seeing a bunch of seniors doing anything "spree" like at all. Some old guy chasing you on his scooter with a knife yelling at you to stop turning so sharp. HAHA. All that aside I vote for eight. Weird enough to be plausible.
I have it narrowed down to three choices. This one is tough. 1,5 or 6. I just know I am going to pick the wrong one. SIck. Ok I choose #6. FInal answer!!!
I'm going to say #6.
I vote for the seniors! It made me laugh! #4
I am just picking a number from a hat. Well, maybe not. I think # 4 is hialrious! OK. I choose #4.
I vote for piss and vinegar.
I don't know. Someone vote for me.
lol... johnny votes for mel's answer. because it probably would have been worth the vote.
YES! One vote for me!!
It was good. It was about an doctor who performed amputations in the war and is haunted by his memories, until he meets a beautiful amputee and falls in love. And I used the phrase "cult classic" which I always find plausible myself. But then maybe that's why I'm losing.
Carrie - no worries. At least now I can console myself with thinking that I could have had a million points this round and won!! As opposed to the fact that I'm just TERRIBLE at Balderdash. Much better this way.
i vote for number 8. i love beatniks.
is voting done yet?
It must be. Even Ang has voted already. And you know how busy and important she is. :P
I really don't think it's fair that Johnny vote for me. That's lame for him.
Wait, how many points does he have? ....
14!!!
Nah, still not fair. Go! Vote!!
I'm two seconds from Googling the answer. I get impatient like that.
I googled and couldn't find the right answer. This must have come from a balderdash card, or be really obscure. Did you know Agatha Christie AND Stephen King wrote stories with this title???
Weird.
I googled it as well. Maybe Carrie is hosing us all and didnt even put the real answer up here. She is very sneaky...and she has those shifty eyes.
Check IMDB. The real answer is there.
VOTING'S FINISHED! And I updated the scores. FINALLY. LOL I love how impatient we all are. I'm surprised Trav didn't text me.
Melanie's now beating me. And Ang played one round and already has nearly as many points. And I forgot the rule about writing a definition, too!! D: D: I totally wanted to.
I already have my next definition picked out when it's my turn. I can't wait.
They got the right answer because they like the word "beatnik"? Blat.
I picked the definition because I liked the word "beatnik". It's only right.
Post a Comment