Round 16: Yes, I'm Still Keeping Track

I was really hoping that Trav wouldn't pick an abbreviation, because that's what I wanna do, and I didn't think you guys would like it very much if you had to do one two rounds in a row. I would have still done it, I don't care that much whether you like it, but this is better.

The reason? I've been wanting to post Mikey's humdinger of an abbreviation for quite a few rounds now. It's classic. And here it is:

A.A.B.

American
Association of
Bob's

!!!!!!!

Seriously. !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. LOL. LOL. For SO many reasons. I wish Mike would play, but he hates pretty much all games and it is almost impossible to get him to play in real life (with or without booze) so there would be no chance of getting him to play on the computer.

K. Hold on a sec while I pick a card.

Got it.

B.C.C.A.

Awesome. Go!

Oh yeah, the deadline is tomorrow (Wednesday) evening at around eight or nine my time, and voting will finish the next day (Thursday) at around supper time. I don't like staying up late waiting, and that will give Mel time to post the next round on Thursday evening. Send your definitions to me at ykcebmail at yahoo dot ca, or to my facebook account.

17 comments:

Becky January 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Note to self: DO NOT randomly shove the card back in the box like you did last time. You did NOT have a good time looking through the whole box for it.

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE acronyms, I'm so glad you picked one.

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Ohhhhhhhh man. I can't wait. For serious.

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

And.... I'm BACK IN THE GAME.

Not points-wise, obviously. But more... involvement-wise.

Christine January 26, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

That one is hard. I can't think of anything.

Becky January 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Really? I could think of five off the top of my head right now. Want proof? Here:

Babes of California Charity Auction
Belfast Cake Cutters Association
Buckley's Common Cold Advice
Blockheads Criminals and Crazies Academy
Bipolar Cutlass and Cleaver Aficionados

And that, is why I'm tied for first.

And THAT (above) is why I have hardly any friends.

(You jealous.)

And THAT (right above) is why the friends I do have never call me.

Becky January 26, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

Stink. I totally should have used one of those. Or sold one to Mom.

Dumb.

Melanie January 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

Oh man. I can just see the sign at a Travelodge convention room for those Bobs. Somewhere in Ohio. and the name tag table! Oh man! I love those Bobs.

I'm sorry. I have to warn you, I am also doing an acronym. I found the best one today and am WAY too excited to wait. You'll all thank me, it's going to be amazing!

Sue January 27, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

I would have bought one too!
I usually like these but this time was tough.

I am in, for what it's worth!

Melanie January 27, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Is it dinner your time yet?

I can't wait for these. I LOVE acronyms.

Trav January 27, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

yeah... come on... 6 is totally around suppertime. unless you're already eating right now... then hurry up already... chew faster.

Unknown January 27, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

Is suppertime soon?

Unknown January 27, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy the acronyms?









Probably not.









I love the acronyms.

Trav January 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

ok.... now it's suppertime in bc. 7 would have been fashionably late. now i feel like i got stood up.










balderdash stood me up.















*sob*












the crying sob. not the curse word sob.













just sayin.

Trav January 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

oh. apparently we failed to notice that answers are in by 8 or 9 sk time. voting ends at supper. my bad. even still... it is 8.








just sayin.









and i'm still sobbing a little.










a hurt like that takes a little time to get over.

Trav January 27, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

i totally just texted her... for reals... i ganked her number off facebook if anyone else feels the need to do the same :P


hint hint.















*sob* (still)

Becky January 27, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

LOL. I thought it was Ang texting. Nut.

Post a Comment

Who's playing?