People. I said the deadline was eight or nine. I didn't say I'd post by then. (Heh heh. I love making you wait.) (Also, I have a good excuse since I have a house of sickies, an absent husband who is frantically trying to get his marks in before tomorrow morning, and a very busy schedule of plowing, planting, and harvesting on Island Paradise.)
- Bodacious
Celebrities of
California
Association
My Mom (Ang) - Backyard
Chicken
Coop
Admirers
Drinkatite (Carrie) - Big
Cuddly
Chesty
Asians - Bratty
Childrens'
Corrective
Apparatus
Doft - Becoming
Confused by
Crazy
Acronyms
Mel - Bavarian
Cake and
Cookie
Association
Aunty Susan (Cindi) - Bodacious
Cowgirls
Club of
America
Carrie - Bigoted
Cats
Can't
Armwrestle
The Real Answer (Trav, Amanda, Aunty Susan, My Mom. I have to say, I had no idea that Mom had a thing with number nine, or I would have known not to put it here. I also have to say, I picked this one thinking you would all think Trav wrote it, and thus, not vote for it. This was apparently not a good strategy since it drew Trav to the correct answer like... Uh... Frat boys to beer. Dang it.) - Beer
Can
Collectors of
America
Amanda - Black
Children of
Caribbean
Ancestry
Aunty Margaret - Big
Clumsy
Camel
Association
Cindi (Melanie) - Better
Care for
Cadavers
Advocates
Jonathan
Me! (Sorry Jonathan and Doft. Not real. So, sorry because you don't get any points, and because you can't strap your kids into one. You should know I was inspired by my own children when I wrote this.)
And there you have it. Please, oh please, let me not have missed anyone. Hold on. I'm gonna go count to make sure. Looks good. Have at 'er.
Sigh. Trav is now in the lead. By one point. Dang it Carrie!!!
14 comments:
#4 without a doubt. I need that like I've never needed anything in my life. Please let it exist for the love of all that is Holy...please...please. I vote #4.
trav says number 9. the beer can collectors. and to save time...
amanda says number 9 as well.
so that's two votes for number 9. looks like number 9 is taking a commanding lead. man, i hope number 9 is the right one. don't let me down now number 9. number 9 is so plausible. i bet there totally is a group like that. that's why i like number 9. i typed number 9 9 times. how about that :P
LOL @ Jonathan. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh man. That comment just made a brutal day all go away.
Number nine is never right. I have been voting and voting for number nine. Oh the tension is killing me. If I don't vote nine it will be nine. If I vote nine and it is not nine somebody will clean house but really, do I care. I keep forgetting, I am trying to lose. so....three, because...well I don't know, scratches head.
I vote for number 2. Cause it's mom's and she's making scalloped potatoes on saturday. Wink wink nudge nudge.
yip # 9 for me too.
I have this sick feeling that Trav just tricked me into voting for his!
Gimme a number 4 as well
I'm gonna say....12. Because even though I'm pretty sure I'm wrong, I can't pick anything else. And I'm covered and stinking of baby vomit, and need to get off the computer and into the shower.
Can I change my vote. It is just getting to me, the whole nine thing! I can`t stand it. I need to vote for nine. Please, I was being rash. I figure that if I keep voting nine it eventually has to be nine. Have mercy. Please forgive me number nine. I want to be faithful. I didn`t mean to walk out on you. Pleeease!
Ha Ha Chris! That is so funny! I say let her change her vote.
If this is Trav's he is probably ROTFL right now!
I'm going with 7. I think they need their own club. The other girls in 4H were probably jealous and had them kicked out!!!
we must be missing some votes... just sayin... because now there's 12 comments on here, and there's 12 answers, but there's repeat commenters. who hasn't voted...
LOL @ Auntie Chris.
As always, the one that amused me most... #3. Mostly 'cause I'd like some of those BCCAs to hug. AND LOVE. And make them waffles for dinner.
The dream of a better life is over.......dang.
Post a Comment