I must be cause I am next on the list. Hee hee. O.K. Got to go and look for something. BRB. O.K. then. I love names so a name it will be. Here you go. Are you ready? Drum roll........
Le Petomane = the name of a person.
Seeing as how it is the weekend I will give you until Sunday at 6:00pm to get your answers in. Voting will end Monday at 8:00pm. Does that give you enough time to vote? You can give me your answers on via facebook messages or at jcbraun@sasktel.net
The Answers Are:
1. Le Petomane: discovered that spraying water on the top of bread when baking turns the crust hard, creating French Bread. Amanda
2. Le Petomane: wrote the F.L.Q. manifesto, leading up to the 1970 kidnapping of Pierre LaPorte. Sue
3. Le Petomane: French chef, Michel Benoit, was given this affectionate nickname, when running out of oysters at his restaurant, served snails, thus inventing escargot. Melanie, Reagan
4. Le Petomane: French stuntman famous for nude stunts, including successfully scaling the Eiffel tower "au naturale" Becky, Melanie, Amanda
5. Le Petomane: Invented the Ketchup Chip after several terrific failures including Mushroom Soup Chips, Pimento Celery Chips and Hotdog Chips. Jonathan, Becky, Avaelyn
6, Le Petomane: Professional farter who entertained his audience by playing a flute through a rubber tube in his anus and farting sound effects of cannon fire and thunderstorms. Real Answer, Travis, Jonathan
7. Le Petomane: French animal rights activist responsible for "Le manifeste pour L'abolition du foie gras." Cindy
8. Le Petomane: French for "The Sailfish", Pierrie Goulet was the first French man to swim from France to England across the English Channel. Travis, Sue, Cindi, David, Margaret
9. Le Petomane: The inventor of the ladies side saddle. Margaret
10. Le Petomane: A poet known for her unconventional writing style. David
Le Petomane = the name of a person.
Seeing as how it is the weekend I will give you until Sunday at 6:00pm to get your answers in. Voting will end Monday at 8:00pm. Does that give you enough time to vote? You can give me your answers on via facebook messages or at jcbraun@sasktel.net
The Answers Are:
1. Le Petomane: discovered that spraying water on the top of bread when baking turns the crust hard, creating French Bread. Amanda
2. Le Petomane: wrote the F.L.Q. manifesto, leading up to the 1970 kidnapping of Pierre LaPorte. Sue
3. Le Petomane: French chef, Michel Benoit, was given this affectionate nickname, when running out of oysters at his restaurant, served snails, thus inventing escargot. Melanie, Reagan
4. Le Petomane: French stuntman famous for nude stunts, including successfully scaling the Eiffel tower "au naturale" Becky, Melanie, Amanda
5. Le Petomane: Invented the Ketchup Chip after several terrific failures including Mushroom Soup Chips, Pimento Celery Chips and Hotdog Chips. Jonathan, Becky, Avaelyn
6, Le Petomane: Professional farter who entertained his audience by playing a flute through a rubber tube in his anus and farting sound effects of cannon fire and thunderstorms. Real Answer, Travis, Jonathan
7. Le Petomane: French animal rights activist responsible for "Le manifeste pour L'abolition du foie gras." Cindy
8. Le Petomane: French for "The Sailfish", Pierrie Goulet was the first French man to swim from France to England across the English Channel. Travis, Sue, Cindi, David, Margaret
9. Le Petomane: The inventor of the ladies side saddle. Margaret
10. Le Petomane: A poet known for her unconventional writing style. David
Bon Chance!
40 comments:
I am going to have to wait till tomorrow to even think about this one. It's almost midnight and my eyes keep slamming shut.
Ohhhh man I suck at names. Oh well.
i as well suck at names. but i'm in nonetheless.
Would this be a name of a person,place or thing or any of the above?
I am so not familiar with balderdash rules.
I saw a game at the Warman thrift store and thought of buying it just to get ideas but I cheaped out!
Sue, this is the name of a person. Sorry, I was not very clear. I fixed it so hopefully others will not be confused.
7 more hours.....
I'm thinking! I'm thinking!
mine's in...let me know if you don't understand it!
Bah- people are hard! I facebooked mine to you....
I VOTED!! It's 6:04 your time...please put mine on!
I didn't vote. I wrote my definition. Sorry...I was panicking.
LOL Margaret.
Next time I have bad gas I know what to do to entertain the family. I vote #6.
LOL. Mushroom soup chips? GROSS.
I vote for that one.
it just may be a ploy to get me to vote for his, but i'm with johnny. number 6. that's awesome.
a flute... LOL
I'm going to go with #4. is the real answer in there some were?
Trav! You and me can start a band. We can call ourselves "The Flatutastics". We'll be the smell sensation rockin' the nation.
I vote #8. Thats what Carolyn said to do so if its wrong I blame her for my mistake haha!
i vote for #8 too
I'm also saying 4.
I vote for # 8
I vote #8 even though I want to vote #6. Yep. #8
OH I hope Becky didn't write # 8. OR Trav for that matter. Then he would be ahead of me too.
Who the frick wrote number eight?
You aren't fooling me, I know it was you Aunty Susan. People. Learn from my mistake last round... No good can come from voting #8. We must stand together and... Something.
Seriously though. All this eight stuff is freaking me right out.
:) hi Becky!!
Oh, you are BAD. Even if you're just messing with me now, BAD.
LOL
I don't know how you managed it, but that little smiley face is smirking at me.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)
Here's a few more to hold you through till we get the results tomorrow!
Sorry I haven't been playing. Due to some living arrangements before my house sells I haven't had access to internet as often as I would like.
You can skip my turn after Ang unless I can get internet where I am before then. I will tell you if I do.
And if I was in this I'd vote 3. Mostly cause whoever wrote 8 already has too many points.
Hopefully it won't be too long til I'm back in this.
I don't think anyone minds if you vote without writing sometimes Reagan. More points for whoever wrote number three... Or points for you if it's right. Right guys?
???
I didn't write it. Promise.
I voted the other day when I didn't write one. I'm good with that.
you're in Reagan, whenever you can.
Awwww, I thought I got my definition in on time!! :( CRAAAAAAAP.
Oh well. I'm still voting. I like #5. LOL especially at mushroom soup chip. Grossgrossgrossgrossgross.
Unbelievable!!! First at the real answer and then at the fact that 4 of us picked Trav's.
I actually googled the right answer. Hilarious and gross!
He became very wealthy and famous all from farting.
bwahahahahaha i passed mom!!! bwahahahahahaha...
and the arse flute? priceless... i guess fart nicknames are actually rooted in true history. that's priceless. gross, but priceless.
Oh and Melanie, Le Petomane was given to this guy cause it means to fart.
I cant believe that was the real one. I googled it and he actually played his....ass for King Edward. That is ridiculous.
The fact that he could suck up water from a bowl with his butt and spray it is just tooo much! Ewwww!
Post a Comment