OK. today is Tuesday. Everybody has until Thursday at noon BC time to get there answers to me at margaritaville56@gmail.com. Voting will close Friday at noon BC time.
I have tried twice to post the answers and keep getting an error message. Also, Chris and Johnny didn't make it this time. :(
Answers to MAMMOTHREPT
1. A unit of measurement on a scale that measures jiggling breasts. Like the Richter scale, but for boobs. (Carrie's) Trav, Chris for 2 points
2. A child being raised be a Grandparent and has become spoiled. (YAY!! The real one) Margaret gets 3 points.
3. A category of markings made with fecal matter by many types of mammals. In human terms, these are often referred to as "skid marks" or "gitch itch". (Becky's)
4. The name of the machine used to perform mammograms. (Melanie's)
5. To be greatly saddened (Amanda's) David, Cindi, Melanie for 3 points
6. A large thermometer used to take the temperature of an elephant...rectally. (David's)
7. The part of a mammography machine into which the breast is placed (Cindi's)
8. An early breast enlargement machine, that resembled a vice and resulted in severe swelling that would last 3-4 days.(Sue's) Becky for 1 point
9. A mute elephant. (Carrie's) Trav for 1 point.
Mammothrept
Posted by
Margaret
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
65 comments:
What's the catagory??
OK I see the word noW. It started with M and I thought it was your name! LOL
done and done. man, this one came way easier than those last initials. now. to convince people that mine is right...
c'mon... pick mine....... c'mon....
Argh. How did you think of something so fast? I can't think of ANYTHING.
me either!
ahhh.... you know what would be nice right now, since i'm just sitting and waiting, no longer struggling to come up with a word?
a sandwich.
becky, you should make me a sandwich.
magic word?
what? it's not now?
lol... just kidding.... i now have time on my hands where i can just randomly comment.
this is great.
Trav you are Asking for it! ;P
With a capital A.
lol... i was thinking more of a capital AS with an extra S lol
I thought we were speeding this thing up. No?
Oh ya...Thanks Carrie for not being in a big hurry to change the scores. :) It still looks like I am winning, even though I hand the title over to Becky for a bit.
Who's the stinker now?
(Also, I still haven't thought of anything. Although, I haven't tried very hard. I'm waiting for something to just "come to me". That'll work right?) (So, no speeding up!)
How do you even pronounce that? Mammothrept. I am drawing a COMPLETE BLANK.
I have no idea what to write either....Maybe inspiration will hit when I'm doing the dishes. BLAH....
I bow to both Becky and Auntie Sue. You're both more amazing at this than I can ever hope to be. And stinking hilarious to read as well. Makes it fun even to lose.
still another day to wait? seriously? this is waaaaaay too long.
Ohhhhh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Honestly. I have too much to do right now. I'm coming back. Just so you know I haven't DIED.
I sent my answer to your facebook- hope that's ok :)
There. I finally wrote something. With two hours to spare too.
Haha. Ohhh man the rivalry between Auntie Sue and Becky is just fantastically entertaining. LOL And as I guessed... 6 points. Likely all I will get. I'm with you, Melanie.
Okay, mine was SO last minute. Oh man. I'm coming back in an hour and a half to see these. YES YES YES YES YES.
LATE!!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!!
just sayin. i may need to get the balderdash fairy on your case now.
still no answers... it's 12:06 your time now.
just sayin.
I tried to post and it gives me an error message! Help!! I will try again.
Carrie. Help Aunty Margaret.
lol... technical difficulties. wonderful. just kidding. i'm not that hardcore. well, i am. i pick number 8. final answer.
man i hope number 8 turns out to be the right answer. or at least something good. lol. this blind voting thing may turn out to be a bad idea. i recind my final answer and reserve the right to make a final answer once the definitions are actually posted.
OK! They are posted. What are you waiting for Trav and Becky. Sheesh.
How are we supposed to pick from those? they are all crazy!
Oh Boy! Oh Boy!
Which one is Becky's???
Trav, I love that you chose #8. LMAO
oh man... seriously? i think my odds of getting the right answer were better with blind voting. but after seeing that, i gotta go with the jiggle test. number 1. final answer. i don't even care who's it was. that was awesome.
I wanna vote for number one too, because I thought of something along those lines... But now that Trav changed his vote, and since I think number eight is hilarious anyways, AND since last time it came down to 4 and 8 and I picked 4, AND since I think the idea of this machine is brilliant... I pick eight.
Need bigger boobs? Just squeeze 'em REAL hard with a vice and BOING! Pamela Anderson. AND you only need to do it twice a week or so. LOL. No prob. TOTALLY worth it.
i'm loving that over 1/4 of these comments are from me.
Auntie Margaret, tell me you forgot to put in the real one - please?
If not, I vote 5. But I think it might be auntie Sue. Whatever.
I have to point out:
4 boob-related answers
2 elephant-related answers
2 rectal-related answers
If there was one answer that combined all three themes, THAT would HAVE to be the right answer.
Aren't you cheering for me Mel? :(
Awe.
I'll cheer for you.
I am going to vote #9
Thanks Becky!!
i'm going to vote for #2.
I'm glad you're doing well but I'd really like to get the right one :)
I would too. and then I would like everyone,ESPECIALLY BECKY, to pick mine! wouldn't that be sweet! Not likley but sweet.
Haha, I did notice that there were so many boobs answers. I mean, honestly... MAMMOthrept? That's basically asking for definitions about boobs.
I'm also with Melanie... one of those is right?!?!!!! WHAT?!! I'm also going for #9. Mute elephant. Done and DONE.
I'm wondering how I'd measure up on that scale. 1.72 mammothrepts.
Oh crumb. I am about five hours too late. A mammothrept if the little pink cape they give you to wear from the change room to the boob squasher. And I vote for number one.
I'm at least a 6.7 on the Mammothrept scale.
Awwwwwwwwwwww yes.
What exactly would they be measuring?
the jiggle. i'm probably a 3.
man... how funny is this with the whole color thing on facebook? seriously. i find it kinda oddly coincidental.
I vote for #5.
lol... sorry... i just thought of doft when i reread number 5... needs a lisp.... i'm tho mammothrept.
I laughed so hard at #1 and 8. If we were playing in person those would go in the box for sure. Might have to do an honary paper in the box for them. I vote #5 though.
ummm... amanda voted for the real answer auntie margaret. hate to burst your bubble.
also, number 9 was trav's. and mom also voted for it. so trav gets two points.
LOL. I knew it!!! I knew it.
Note to self: Never vote for number eight.
Oh man!!! I thought I had it right. I checked and double checked! Crap. I got a big fat nothing. Thank you Amanda.
Oh man. You want to know what's funny? Peter can't stand the wait, so as soon as I vote, he lets me know if I am right or not. I think he gets some sort of sick pleasure out of telling me that I'm wrong a couple of times a week. Seriously, how can I be so terrible at this game and still have this much fun?
Also - how in the world can there be nearly sixty comments on this blog?! I love us.
Doing the "I got Becky" Happy dance!!!
Uh huh...Uh huh...oh Yah!!!!! Hands are pumping hips swaying!
Thank you. Thank you very much!
It's not even the one lonely point so much as the fact that Becky voted for it.
And about all the comments...No wonder the noise level at our gatherings is always measurable on the Richter scale. This would all be said in the matter of 5-10 minutes with much loud laughter mixed in. I love us too Melanie!
LOL. You ARE a stinker. A big one.
oh well... at least the noise isn't measured on the mammothrept scale. that could be scary.
Haha Melanie, Kyle tries to do the same with me. I don't let him tell me.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I GOT TWO MORE POINTS!!!!! How does that happen? I can't believe I get votes.
Maybe in the sidebar, we should have a list of our favorite ones. Then if there's one that's particularly hilarious, we can add it to the list.
Carrie, I hope you know that I don't know how to put up the scores.
Apparently I'm next to pick something. Although I haven't played yet. Becky told me that I'm next.
Post a Comment