keeping things going

*****Sorry Reagan! I waited. Results are posted!!*****

***Trevor is taking me out tonight, and I am still waiting on a couple of definitions. I will post the results tomorrow AM around 8 Sk time. You will then have until Tuesday at 8 am to vote!***


I like initials so thats what we're doing! Here you go!

O.Y.G.

You can email me at mrs_frenchie@hotmail.com or send me a message on facebook.

Here are your options:

1. Oklahoma Yarn Guild Melanie

2. Optimal Yearly Gains Uncle David Amanda

3. Official Yoyoers Guild Becky Trav, Melanie

4. Original Young Gangsta The right one! Becky

5. Obese Yiddish Girls Trav Jonathan, Carrie

6. Outdoor Yard Games Auntie Chris Uncle David

7. Oinkin' Yoinkin' Goinkin' Jonathan Auntie Chris

8. Organization of Yugoslavian Gigolos Mom

9. Only Y-linked Genes Amanda

10. Oberhausen Yodeler Group Reagan Mom

11. Okapi Yelling Guild Carrie

36 comments:

Cindi January 2, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Oh, you have until Sunday at 9pm sask time!

Unknown January 2, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

YES YES YES. I also love me some acronyms.

Unknown January 2, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

I'm posting right away so I don't run out of time.

Unknown January 2, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

OMG the first round of Balderdash for 2010!!!!

Trav January 2, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

i am in. it is official!

Dave January 3, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

My only problem with initials is that as soon as I see them something dumb pops in my head and then I cant think of anything else. Might have to go with it this time.

Trav January 3, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

i'm the same way dave. i'm just glad there wasn't an m in there or there would be something about midgets for sure.

Unknown January 3, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Haha, me, too. But I don't exactly play to win. But I don't think anything will ever beat my SIMS.

Dave January 3, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

I thought of something else but I thought Iwas gonna have to go with Old Yucky Gravy for a while

Sue January 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

This one was tough.

Jonathan January 3, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

Thanks Dave, now I really can't think of anything for this one. I'll have to go with what has been going through my head the last 24 hours.

Becky January 3, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

Trevor's taking you out?

There's no dating (OR crying) in Balderdash!

Okay, maybe a little crying. (Like I did when I realized that I voted for Aunty Susan.) But there's definitely NO dating!

Sue January 4, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

hei yei yei!! To try and pick just one... and not have it be Becky's! Gotta keep my lead. :)

Trav January 4, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

i'm picking number 3.

Becky January 4, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

I can't pick one. I'm gonna let Glen pick. Seriously. How am I suppposed to pick from those? Argh. I just KNOW I'll end up with Aunty Susan's no matter what I do.

amanda January 4, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

i'm going to go with #2....this one is really hard!

Jonathan January 4, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

I'm picking the group I would most like to join. Since I like to eat and I bet obese Yiddish girls eat really well, I will vote #5.

Cindi January 4, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Auntie Chris sent me a message. She votes for #7.

Melanie January 4, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

LOL. How the heck do you vote for these?! I'm going to say 3, but holy, 7 made me laugh my face off.

Dave January 4, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

I like 7. But I will vote 6

Becky January 4, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

I'm still trying to pick the one that isn't Aunty Susan's. That's my only criteria this time. I have it narrowed down to two. I may have to flip a coin...

Sue January 4, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

I bet It would help if I voted first, hey Becky?

Sue January 4, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Well Ok I vote for # 10. Oh please let me have the right one!

Becky January 4, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

LOL. Yes. I've been waiting for you. I really wanted to vote for ten. I want to go on record and say that's what I think it is. But I'm going to play it safe and vote for one of the two that I don't think Aunty Susan could ever think of: Numbers 8 and 4.

Coin toss?

Nah. I don't have a quarter. So I pick 4, because it's my favorite number. And seriously, can you hear Aunty Susan say gangsta? And then make the peace sign and thump herself twice on the chest with it before striking a pose with her arms crossed in that way that rapper guys do. You know. With all the bling?

That can't POSSIBLY be hers.

Oh man, if I'm wrong, I'm gonna be choked. Maybe I should switch to 8? Is she more or less likely to write something with a gigalo in it?

No. Lucky number 4.

Becky January 4, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

8?

Becky January 4, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

4. Final answer.

Christine January 4, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

I don't know why I messaged and didn't vote here!!! Hahahaha lol oh boy....Anyway my vote should make Jonathan happy cause I bet he wrote that.

Unknown January 5, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Trav just texted me to inform me that I haven't voted yet. LOL So I vote for....

Obese Yiddish Girls. Whatever number that is, I'm too lazy to scroll back up.

Trav January 5, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

lol.... your fault for giving me your phone number.... just sayin is all... you hadn't voted.... you should text reagan. or better yet, text me his cell number and i'll text him...

Melanie January 5, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Reagan was busy and wouldn't be free for a bit, so I knew there wasn't much point.

Oh man. I suck at this game. Like, as badly as I suck at mini-golf. And that's a lot.

Becky January 5, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

You have GOT to be kidding me.

First: #4 was RIGHT????

Second: Aunty Susan wrote #8????

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

That was a CLOSE one!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man. I am peeing my pants laughing here. I almost picked it! She almost got me! It seriously came down to 4 being my favorite number. Ha ha ha ha!

This was my favorite round ever. If she gets me next one, I can deal. Because this round just made the whole game for me.

Becky January 5, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

I still can't believe she wrote #8... I bow to the queen of mystery wrapped up in an enigma.

Margaret January 5, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

I missed the whole round. :(

Sue January 5, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I can't believe it! well yes I can. I was hoping for a Tie breaker game, but I guess not. :(
Becky you are like the luckiest person around. Well except for my cousin Betty's husband who won the 50/50 draw at the world jrs hockey game the other night. $42,000.00!!!
But Becky go buy Lottery ticket! lets see what happens!

Sue January 5, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

I just looked at who wrote what and wondered how Grandma got on here. My kids and everyone can call me Susan or any derivative of that. But only on here.
I also noticed that " Becky you little fibber!"
She sent me a message saying that I voted for her answer!
THIS. IS. WAR. (one that I will likely lose)but oh well.
I love you anyway!

Becky January 5, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

LOL.

Oh man. Good stuff.

And seriously? $42,000? WOWZA!

Post a Comment

Who's playing?