And the word for this round is...
skimmington
And here are your choices:
1. Someone who is not good at surfing. - Dave -- Melanie
2. A game that used to be played in town squares every Spring, involving an English Game Hen being chased by newlywed couples with homemade nets. - Becky -- Sue, Aunty Margaret, Dave
3. A strange punishment by beating actors with spoons. - The Real Answer -- Reagan
4. Birthplace of David Ieke, British Greenpeace leader as well as investigator of who and what really is controlling the worlds reptiles. -Aunty Chris
5. See page 143 of the Kama Sutra. - Trav
6. A town in northern California that became famous for sheltering alleged witches during the Salem witch trials. - Melanie
7. Part of the original lyrics of skinnamarink. Producers of The Elephant Show found the flow of the song to be off and changed it from skimmingtonrink-a-dink to skinnamarink-a-dink. - Cindi
8. Compulsive teller of half-truths. - Sue -- Becky, Cindi, Trav
9. Person responsible for keeping mushroom soup at the Campbell's Soup factory skin free. - Jonathan
10. Someone who sells second hand goods, or sells what he has bought wholesale for retail. - Aunty Margaret -- Jonathan, Aunty Chris
11. The name of a certain wrist motion practiced by cosmetic surgeons that evenly removes fat deposits during liposuction. - Reagan
So, I guess it's my turn...
Posted by
amanda
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
30 comments:
You guys might be right. For how often I'm online, this is going to seem to take forever. Thursday. Bah!
it's only thursday because half of us are gonna be at the gathering today. us included. sorry buddy. i'm sure it'll be better after this one.
Man. Is it just me, or was coming up for something for that one BRUTAL? Maybe I'm losing my touch... Cause I'm gonna forever stink at coming up with definitions on the fly now that I've had the luxury of days to think of something.
Done and done.
thanks to all who have sent me there answers...still need three peopleCarrie, Paco and Ang) and then I can post them...
Ang has no internet right now.
Five. Waiting.
I vote #10.
I vote for # 2
I vote for number eight.
Mom votes for number 10.
i vote for 8
I really want to vote #7.
Skimmintonrink-a-dink! Hilarious! OK. Seriously. I haven't got a clue. One or two are just too crazy, but a few of them could be true. I choose #2.
Aw crap. I don't know.
I'm going to say 1. Just to be contrary, and because it made me laugh.
I vote #2....I think...yup, #2 it is.
trav says 8. but part of me wants number 5.
What a bunch of decisive people! We should all be politicians!!!
can someone get Reagan to vote? then I can post the results.
results will be up later tonight...i'm heading to martensville
Calling Reagan.
Right, forgot about this thing.
Uuuh, 3. Mostly cause I laughed at the thought of some short fat dude hitting Bradd Pitt in the forehead with a spoon.
Ohhh jeez. I forgot to play. I was so busy getting ready to go to a friends for New Years. Ohhhh well.
K. I wanna see that card. Because that answer is not grammatically correct, which is the reason I immediately ruled it out. We have to copy definitions word for word, yes?
I know some people play that you can mess with the real definition, is that how we're playing, or was that a typo.
I was SO determined to pick the right answer this time. Dang it.
Also, I CAN'T believe I voted for Aunty Susan. My archnemesis.
I am BRINGING it next round. BRINGING IT.
I did copy the card word for word. I unerstand what you mean about the grammer though.
I shouldn't have been nice and waited for Reagan...I would have got some points otherwise. I guess I'll have to be meaner next time!
Thanks Becky LOL i voted for yours so I guess we're even . Except that I am still ahead of you!!!! :)
Dumb card. Oh well. I probably would have voted for Aunty Susan anyways. Who totally just rubbed it in. Which only fuels the Balderdash fire raging inside of me.
I wonder if it's possible that I am taking this game way to seriously?
Nah.
HA! Can't believe I was right. Look at me and my bad self. /flex.
(I'm normally rather bad at this game, so this could be all the points I will ever get.)
Oh man, I love this conversation. Auntie Sue is Becky's nemesis. FANTASTIC. Really great.
And Reagan, you're definition? Gross.
How is it that I can never believe it's the right one? But again... I can't believe that's the right one!! D:
Post a Comment