No break for you!!

Sorry I am late...had to get propane for the bbq.


1. Aluminum Siding Salesmen's Bureau - Becky


2. Association of Small but Skilled Bull riders. Only has five members. - Chris


3. Arachibutyrophobia Support and Safety Bulletin - Jonathan -- Trav


4. American Secret Service Bureau - Margaret


5. Avocado Slacks (bring) Sexy Back - Carrie


6. America's Next Top Model (She's pretty, she doesn't need to spell good.) - Trav -- Becky


7. Albino Sunscreen Saftey Board - Amanda -- Jonathan, Carrie, Mel, Susan


8. Anonymous Society of Second Bananas - The Real Answer


9. Alabama's Society of Southern Baptists - Dave -- Amanda, Margaret, Chris

46 comments:

Margaret December 26, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

I don't know why I am still not getting any points. I guessed the right answer last time but got nothing for it.

Unknown December 26, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Because I have to update them manually! Maybe we should vote... should I make everyone admin so that everyone can update the points?

About the rules.... really?? I say sure! I figure we can leave it up to each person to decide if they want to do it, but I think that sounds just fine to me.

ALSO I love acronyms.

Dave December 26, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Ok since Carrie said its ok and no one else said its not...I am writing a definition. If you have a problem with that I suggest you take the matter up with Carrie.

Sue December 26, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Sure sounds like a great idea.

Unknown December 27, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

WOOT

Becky December 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Carrie, it's fine if you're the only admin. Some of us are not capable of figuring out the points anyways. And by some of us, I mean Doft.

Trav December 27, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

and johnny. don't forget johnny.

Trav December 27, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

and also, i thought this was gonna be a speed round. what's with this monday stuff?

Trav December 27, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

also, i can't wait til the 30th when we get to play in real life at our braun gathering. man it's gonna rock.

Trav December 27, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

that's all i got, i don't have any more comments to write for now.


just sayin.

Dave December 27, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

yeah cause counting is so hard Becky,you stoner

Melanie December 27, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

This is so not Monday at six so I'm still voting even though I didn't write one. I vote 7.

Jonathan December 27, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

I vote #7.

I don't think we need another admin either. But seriously Carrie, you have included a beneficiary for the Balderdash admin role in case of a bout of laziness or just plain old don't give a rat's ass disorder? I can sell insurance for that.

Trav December 27, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

number 3. definitely number 3. definitely. although seriously, pretty, not spelling good. loved it.

Christine December 27, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Number nine, number nine, number nine.

amanda December 27, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

i vote for #9

Christine December 27, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Why is my name in blue up on the players list! I am using an inappropriate exclamation mark simply because my question mark is not working again. It does this: ÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ How do I get rid of that other than shutting my computer down and rebootingÉ

Becky December 27, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

To continue with my strict policy of voting for the definition that makes me giggle...

Number six.

And Mom, it's in blue because you (or someone on your computer) clicked on it.

Dave December 27, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Note to Mel - Answers had to be in by Sunday at 6 and voting ends Monday at 6.

Melanie December 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Weird. No worries. I'm still tied for third, despite my late start and apparent slacking, which is better than I ever dreamed of doing.

Melanie December 27, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie December 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

I just realized I have no clue what day it is ... Lol

Margaret December 28, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

I vote #9.

Unknown December 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

I like number 7. So I'mma vote for it.

Sue December 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Like Mel I missed the deadline :p I would vote for # 7 if I was in this.

Jonathan December 28, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

I hope that seven is the real one with all the votes it is getting.

Anonymous December 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Just joined in. Thanks Carrie. I will start playing next round I guess.

Oh, and hey everyone :D

Melanie December 28, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Please can I still vote? Or doesn't it count?

Carrie, you're the admin. Make the call.

Jonathan December 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Makes no difference to me Mel. As long as you vote for mine ;)

Jonathan December 28, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Oh yeah, it's 6:00pm your time David. Get those results up buddy.

Trav December 28, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

yeah daft. come on. you're late.

Christine December 28, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

I would have got the right one if I had not been so stupid and voted number nine, number nine, number nine!!!! I changed my mind at the last minute cause I thought I was being witty but in reality was just being lame.

Christine December 28, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

There, now everybody is in blue cause I clicked on you all and now I am not the odd man out! I feel much better.

Jonathan December 28, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Booo...Hissssss...stupid bananas.

Sue December 28, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

I was going to vote for that one because it was so stupid. but I let peer pressure take me down!!

Melanie December 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

What on earth is a second banana? The second one you eat? The second one you mash up to make banana bread? Can you refer to a person as a banana? Like maybe if you're the rebound date you're a second banana? I'm googling it.
C'mon now!

Melanie December 28, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1356&dat=19860320&id=WTITAAAAIBAJ&sjid=RwYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=4251,2913878

gotcha. Second banana. Like second in command. Top Dog, Second Banana. Cause really? Why the heck not?

Sigh. Moving on then.

Trav December 28, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

personally, i'm kind of in shock that johnny used a word that big. and that it's a real thing. like seriously. fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth? wow. you sir, earned your point.

btw. thanks becky. i kinda catered mine specifically to you :P

Melanie December 28, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Wait. Why are the second bananas anonymous?

I don't get it.

We need to move on. I need to move on. Amanda! Quick!

Jonathan December 29, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

Because, the second bananas know that the first bananas are gonna get eaten so they go incognito to avoid being devoured. You should see my house, can never find that damn second banana.

Unknown December 29, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

WHAT?!?!!! Anonymous Society of Second Bananas?! You've got to be joking, I nearly voted for it because it was so dumb. I've gotta keep doing that, it's the only way I've gotten points for guessing the right one.

And Reagan... I'm glad you're joining! WOOOT!

Unknown December 29, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

BTW Holy crap, Uncle David just raked in 7 points this round!!! D:

Margaret December 29, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

I know! And I got a big fat NOTHING! I should have gone with my first choice... American Society of Stupid Bitches. At least then I would have gotten a pity vote.

Jonathan December 29, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

Auntie Margaret I would have given that a vote for sure, LOL.

I'm glad Trav voted for mine. He understands the fear.

Trav December 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

carrie. dave only got 6 points. i know it's christmas, but this is balderdash. we don't get generous with balderdash.

Unknown December 30, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Haha, thanks Trav. I'm having some adding fails lately.

Auntie Margaret... I would have voted! LAWLZ

Post a Comment

Who's playing?