Round Three: Let it BEGIN!

My turn! My turn! (Sorry Carrie. I couldn't wait for you to *CAPS* my name.)

All right people. It's time to mix it up a little. I'm doing a movie title. Because they're my fave, which chokes me because I don't get to write one, but whatever.


I chose this card from the end of my deck. Well, not the end because the first movie title was "Someone to Remember". Depressing. Vito. The next one was:

One Wish Too Many

Which just has SO many possibilities and I can't wait to see what you write. Especially Johnny, who excels in the movie category.

Now, I personally think that things have been moving along too slowly for my taste so lets speed things up a little. You have till Tuesday. And if I don't get your definition I will email you to remind you because I'm pushy that way. Also, for everyone's amusement I will be going through some of the old definitions in my box and posting them. So keep checking back.

Here's the first one. I picked a movie one to go with what we're doing here, just to inspire you. Before I post it though, let me just say that this round must have had us killing ourselves laughing because I have more than one that was laugh out loud funny. But with a title like this, what do you expect?

The Cow and I
A strange land, a strange small town, a strange cow... This is the romantically charged film of an old man and a cow's strange beginning and their tragic separation. Together they voyage through comical situations and rampant discrimination. You asked for it. You got it. The Cow and I. Witness it. Feel it. LIVE IT.

Now, there is no name attached to this one, but I went through all the definitions I have for this one and oddly, there is one from everyone including Melissa but not including Jonathan. And since I'm pretty sure this was in his handwriting, I think we can safely assume that this three pager was penned by none other.

I would recommend a more concise definition, if you actually want to trick people into voting for you though. Like this gem:


Dave
The Honey Pot

An adult film starring Winnie the Pooh and Piglet as road studs.

Let's all say it together: "Ewe," that was just wrong. And also, LOL. Nice one Doft.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You can send your definitions to ykcebmail@yahoo.ca or send a message to my facebook account if you're feeling too lazy to copy and paste my email address. :)

10 comments:

Dave December 6, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Ok this time I am paying attention and really wanna play. My answer has already been emailed. And for clarification for some, road studs was a word that came up earlier in the game and someone(possibly me) said that they were highway workers in glow in the dark or neon orange vests and g-strings or something. Man I have a twisted brain sometimes. That was definitely not the first round of that game. Things usually start out nicely and then go downhill later. I will never forget "show me mine and I will show you yours". I almost peed my pants laughing. I am laughing right now just thinking about it.

Dave December 6, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Oh yeah and the thought out loud to screw everyone up......A hairlip wishes that he could look like Brad Pitt and ends up looking just like him but he still has a hairlip. Brad Pitt would be perfect for the role. I would love to se him with a hairlip.

Unknown December 6, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

LOL @ The Cow and I. And the Honey Pot. Ohhhh man. Good stuff. I'mma get writing on mine.

Trav December 7, 2009 at 3:14 AM  

man. i totally think i was in on the honey pot game. and show me yours and i will show you mine. man. we should have done this a long long time ago. seriously.

Becky December 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

I think those were two separate games Trav. But you were definitely at "I'll show you yours if you show me mine." I think I even remember where you were sitting.

Sue December 7, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

This is my worst category. I am really terrible at Movie titles. Oh well, from the comments above it will be fun reading everyone elses.

Jonathan December 7, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Did you flip the hourglass thing over yet, I may need more time. All I can think of are movies with Winnie the Pooh and Piglet romantically entangled with a milk cow.

Becky December 7, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

LOL

Unknown December 7, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Oh man. I wish I could have been a part of all of these Balderdash moments. :(

Unknown December 8, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Okay I was seriously hoping the definitions would be posted already. Too excited??

Post a Comment

Who's playing?