ok. so round one is over. that means one of two things. it's either time for round two, or it's time for supper. i'm gonna say that it's time for round two, since i've already eaten. anyways. here's your word.
prushun
*EDIT*
ok... here we go, some of you didn't email me your definitions, so, um.... yeah. /fail :P
1. prushun - the art of shunning someone in a prudent manner - carrie's - 0 votes
2. prushun - a plant from the hibiscus family which produces fruit similar to okra - cindi's - 0 votes
3. prushun - a very large thimble; usually found in specialty sewing supply stores in the plus sizes aisle for those with overly fat fingers - johnny's - becky voted. 1 point
4. prushun - carts used to transport carcasses from the butcher to the meat shops - auntie margaret - 0 votes
5. prushun - scottish wedding cake - mom (auntie susan's) - johnny, carrie, auntie margaret, and carrie. 4 points.
6. prushun - eating everything in sight, all-consuming - becky's - amanda voted. 1 point
7. prushun - a younger tramp that begs for an older tramp - the real one. - mom voted.
8. prushun - to have a crush on someone in a different language - amanda's - 0 votes.
now, same as before, you can make your vote count by saying so in the comments section. voting will cease on sunday noonish. so get it in before then.
you can email your answers for this one to me at mullets.rule@gmail.com . from there i will post them back here. since 3 days seems to be the going time for this, and since it's kinda late monday, i'll say that i need to have answers in by thursday at noon. then sometime on thursday i will open it up for voting. have fun kids!
Round 2
Posted by
Trav
Monday, November 30, 2009
22 comments:
HEY! How come you get to be the person putting up the word again????
That has to be turns too! You don't get to do that EVERY time! That's not fair! And we have to write definitions! NOT LIKELY!
Oh wait. LOL. Trav posted it. I thought it was Carrie. Never mind. Carry on.
Also, I totally scored 4 points. Yeah me.
AHAHAHAHAAAA! Becky, oh my gosh! LOL'd so hard upon reading your comment. :P
Oh man. Definition time.
Prushun: Illiterate Prussian.
(This is where we put our "thinking out loud and screw everyone up by putting something into their heads that they can't get out no matter how hard they try" definitions right?)
Actually. Now I can't get that out of my head. Dang it. I can't think of anything un-Prussia related now. This sucks. IDIOT.
bwahahahaha.... mine is easy... all i gotta do is copy what the card says. oh crap. where'd i put the card. no really... where did it go?
Hey, did you get my email? I don't see my name on the list yet. What gives?
OK. I am going to need help. I am making Grace a blog and now it says I am on as Grace. I am not sure how this happened so I can't fix it either.
What a gyp. Some pretty good ones there, unfortunately I feel like no matter which one I pick it will turn out to be Becky's. CRAP.
Trav I choose...........Number 5.
This one is tough. 5 or 7...ok it's #7. final answer!
I pick #5
I have no idea what to pick, so I pick number three because it's funny, and I think that person may be onto something and maybe should try for a patent.
i choose #6.
Yup, I'm going for #5, too. :D LAWLZ @ #3.
I choose #5
woot woot woot! excited teh points tally. too lazy for teh caps. hax.
i'm feeling weird.
I'm guessing Carrie wrote #5. LOL.
Wicked! I'm on the score board.
get a friend you big jerk :P
ah...zero points Trav...BWAHAHAHA!!!
Where's the points Trav?
Oh Ok I see . OH YAH , I AM GOOD
I totalled the points!
Post a Comment