One WIsh Too Many ***UPDATED***

Here they are. And see how fast you all were? I'll keep the voting open for a day or so till all the people who wrote definitions get a chance to vote. The faster you vote, the faster I can update this post with the results so get to it. (And enjoy. Some of these are really something.)

  1. A genie grants four wishes and is called before the BTCGOW (The Board That Controls the Granting Of Wishes). - by Cindi
  2. A young single mother of 4, a birthday cake ablaze with candles, a secret wish for a husband and father for her poor family. Oops one candle too many and one wish too many! And so it begins. Could life get any more complicated? - by Aunty Susan (Jonathan)
  3. The tragic romantic comedy of a young girl, locked away in a secluded ninja school, who wishes upon a falling star, only to have it fall on her, mutating her into a mythical beast. Come along with us as we follow her in a journey as she discovers who she is, and where she belongs. The directors of The Sound of Music and The Boondock Saints collaborate to bring you this summer blockbuster. Tears and laughter are sure to ensue. - by Drinkatite (Carrie)
  4. A story that chronicles the life of a beautiful, busty, lusty blonde after she makes a fourth and forbidden wish on a magic lamp and finds herself, as forewarned by Cooter the Genie, turned into a very old, wrinkled, Vietnamese, midget man selling deep fried possums on a run down L.A. street. - by Johnathan err... I mean Jonathan
  5. A wish that finally sends a genie over the edge, and the hilarious things that happen along the way. - by Amanda (Doft)
  6. British children's film about a schoolboy who finds a magic marble that gets out of hand when he wishes for a giant steamroller. Winner! (Trav, Cindi)
  7. An archeologist unearths an oil lamp and releases the spirit of an ancient sorcerer who allows him three wishes but fails to inform him of the conditions that need to be fulfilled in return. - by Doft (Amanda, Aunty Susan)
  8. A young man is given a lamp by a stranger while in the Middle East while trying to "find himself". And of course, when he rubs the lamp to polish it, there's a genie inside. But this is no ordinary genie. Instead of three measly wishes, she grants an unlimited amount of wishes. The man starts to get super annoyed when the genie starts pestering him to make wishes; waking him up at 3 am when the she KNOWS he has to work in the morning, calling him while on blind dates, walking in on him in the shower. Frustrated, he wishes that she would leave him alone forever. Shortly afterward, he realizes he's in love with her and travels the globe rubbing all the lamps he can to find her. Eventually he does and confesses his love for her and, although they are able to consummate their love, they're unable to have children. By the way, this is definitely a porno. - by Carrie

19 comments:

Jonathan December 8, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

HAHAHA!!! Definitely my vote is for #2. That movie would fer sure jerk the tears, LOL.

Unknown December 8, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

I wish Jack was playing. He'd know which one is mine. LOL I have a feeling I know whose it is, but I'm voting for #3.

I'm gonna lose.

amanda December 8, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

I'm going to say #7

Dave December 8, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

I am voting #5 but man did I laugh at these. Totally a few keepers here. Cooter the genie!!! lmao

Trav December 8, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

geez johnny... i love yours. but i'm gonna vote for number 6. the one with the marble.

Cindi December 8, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

i vote for 6 too

Sue December 9, 2009 at 5:05 AM  

I vote for # 7

Trav December 9, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

HAHAHA. I GOTS ME SOME POINTS!!! 3 OF THEM! WAY BETTER THAN JOHNNY'S SINGLE LITTLE LONELY POINT LOL!!!

Jonathan December 9, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

BAH Humbug!!! I give you gold and nobody votes for mine...LOL. Good movie Trav, I'll make a comeback...er, or not.

Unknown December 9, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Haha Becky. Thanks for pointing out my mistake to everyone. Maybe I should point out yours? LOL

And no one voted for mine? I'm SHOCKED.

Unknown December 9, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

BTW Points are tallied. Oh man. Can't WAIT until next round.

And Becky, I just noticed the title: One WIsh Too Many. LOL

Unknown December 9, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Oh MAN does that make me feel better.

Unknown December 9, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Just one more comment to make it an even 4. That's better.

Becky December 9, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

FOUR IS TOTALLY MY FAVORITE NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!

Sue December 10, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Johnny voted for mine again! Woo hoo! See if I can get him 3 for 3.

Toad December 10, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

I have my computer fixed and I wanna play. Can I Can I?

Unknown December 10, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

ROFL BECKY. IT'S ONE OF MINE, TOO!!! D:

ANG YOU NEED TO SEND ME AN EMAIL TO AVAELYN@GMAIL.COM FROM THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USE TO SIGN INTO BLOGGER. I'LL HOOK YOU UP REAL GOOD.

I FEEL LIKE YELLING A LOT.

Toad December 11, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

angtron@gmail.com

Unknown December 11, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

ANG. CHECK YOUR EMAILS TO CONFIRM.

Post a Comment

Who's playing?