Nudiustertian

1. The occurrence of daily changes in the time between sunrise and sunset. -Margaret

2.
At the height of the Roman Empire this is known as getting to third base. -Jonathon - Becky

3. A gentleman who belonged to the society named Nudiustertia; who in the early 14th century stated that the deepest parts of the oceans were bottomless, and petitioned government to use drownings as a form of capital punishment. - Melanie - Dave & Jonathon

4. the techinical term for a sit-in or non-violent protest. -Amanda

5.
A person who worships cow udders.- Chris

6. Plain and simply means "the day before yesterday".
-The real one - Margaret & Trav

7.The person in charge of the botanical section of the Vatican Library. -David

8.
To drink past the point of inebriation. clothes are usually lost or removed, through dares, bets, or sheer drunken stupidity. - Trav

9. A Person who collects ancient books and documents.- Becky - Melanie, Carrie Amanda, & Chris

10.
A citizen of the Danish city of Nudiuster, who are always clothed, especially in public, thank you very much. - Carrie

22 comments:

Becky December 23, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

LOL. Oh man. You people are all awesome. Honestly, if I had to try to pick the right answer I'd be hooched. Fortunately, I'm going with the one that made me LOL the loudest.

Number two.

U liuked the nud erederences too thoush.

(That said, "I liked the nude references too though." I thought you might like to see how things are coming out without the backspace button tonight. I am HIGH. It is lovely.)

I live yuou all tvjre much ans send you kisse d amd hufs.

Dave December 23, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

I vote #3. And I am not high.

Jonathan December 24, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

I too will vote #3, I also am not high. I'm in the basement so I guess I am low.

Margaret December 24, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

#10 made me laugh after reading all the others. There are 2, however that make me think...ummm...OK. #6.

Trav December 24, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

i'm torn beteen 6&9. although number 2 was absolute sheer genius. but since beck already gave already gave it a free point i'm going with 6. final answer

Melanie December 24, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

I also thought number two was the best thing I'd ever read, but unlike Becky, I do not have the luxury of picking based on funny. Gotta try and win....

Um. I'm gonna say 9? It would help if I had any confidence at all. Oh wait! No it wouldn't.

So 9.

Unknown December 24, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

I just realized I forgot to change the thing showing whose turn it is. FAIL.

Anyway... I'm also totally going with #9. But #2... LOL.

Unknown December 24, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Becky... I want to come and hang out with you.

amanda December 24, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

i am also going to go with #9

Sue December 24, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Waiting for Chris's vote!

Melanie December 24, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue December 24, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Still waiting!

Trav December 24, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

i did phone over there and leave a message with mikey. i don't know if he passed it on or not. maybe someone else should try phoning.

Sue December 24, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

We'll just wait. What else is there to do anyway. I am going to go to the Christmas Eve service at Church and try not to cry through the whole thing. John loved this service and always sang something. ;'(

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Melanie December 24, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

No worries, we can wait. I miss uncle John.he'd have loved this :,)

Becky December 24, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Na. He didn't really like Balderdash. Well, he did. But only for about the first half hour, then he'd get impatient and ditch us... If we could get him to play in the first place...

Christine December 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Opps sorry,I thought I did vote but it must not have published.

I vote number nine because my gut tells me it is the right one.

Sue December 26, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

Alrighty then! Going to put up the answers!

Margaret December 26, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

So how come I didn't get any points? I guessed the right one.

Jonathan December 26, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Comeon David, your turn.

Dave December 26, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Geez Jonathan...gimme a sec

Unknown December 26, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Auntie Margaret! You need to give me a minute to see the results before I can update the points. It's unfortunately not automatic.

BTW I can't believe that was the right one.

Post a Comment

Who's playing?