Round #7 Here we goooo....

its a word.

- Nudiustertian

Because I am very busy tomorrow You have until Wednesday at 8 pm Sask time. Make sure you remind everyone to play! The more definitions the better the game is!

See you in the funny papers!!!

Oh ya. My email is sue.117@hotmail.com or message me on facebook.

21 comments:

Dave December 21, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

sounds like a nudist diet plan.

Becky December 21, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Gack. I'm way too tired to think of something for that. I'm going to wait till I fill the prescription I got from Lisa, take two, and THEN write something. (I love a relative who can prescribe narcotics. It's the best thing that ever happened to this family.)

Cindi December 22, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

I'm going to be sitting out this round and possibly the next.

Margaret December 22, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

It sounds like a big, nude flower. Like the nasturtium. I know that's not it because of the spelling, but I couldn't get that out of my head.

Jonathan December 22, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Nudity. I like it. The trick, however, will be not to think of nudity related answers.

Unknown December 22, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

I'm not entirely sure that, in my case, that's possible.

Dave December 22, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

So are we taking a break over christmas?

Trav December 22, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

i suppose that would be your call doft. since you're up next. we could break over the 25 & 26 and reconvene on the 27th, or we could just keep going right thru. don't matter to me.

Sue December 23, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

I'll play if you want to keep going through Christmas but if you want to break for a couple of days that is fine too.

Unknown December 23, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

I was thinking the same thing... maybe a break would be in order. But again, I don't care too much either way.

Sue December 23, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Still need a few more people to send in their definitions!!!! you know who you are so I won't embarrass you by mentioning your names... Trav, Amanda, Kyle and whoever else wants to join in!

Jonathan December 23, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Two more hours folks. This is gonna be awesome.

Trav December 23, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

k. i'm in.

Jonathan December 23, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Close enough to 8pm auntie Susan???

Becky December 23, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

WAY past eight.

...


Waiting.

Dave December 23, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

now its past eight our time....and I am going with no break. I will do an acronym cause I think those are the quickest and easiest. And also fun.

Becky December 23, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

I don't think Jonathan could stand the wait if we took a break.

Becky December 23, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

...

Still waiting.

Becky December 23, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

(She's probably in her hot tub, laughing at all of us losers who don't have hot tubs.)

Sue December 23, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Actually Playing Kaiser. Lost two games! Grrrh!

Margaret December 26, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

How come I am still at 0? I chose the right answer. What's going on?

Post a Comment

Who's playing?