Game 1 - First round! (Definitions, VOTES AND SCORES are up!)

Alright everyone.  Round one of the first game on the Balderdash blog is officially started.

You have until Saturday morning to send me your definitions by email to avaelyn@gmail.com.

*EDIT*  Okay, here's the definitions that everyone submitted.  Comment on this post to let me know which one you vote for.

Okay everyone, voting is done and here's the results!!


The word is: Hygog.

  1. To protrude or bulge the eyes like a fish. - Becky - Votes: 2 (Trav, Auntie Sue)
  2. An unsatisfied desire. - the right one!  - Votes: 1 (Becky)
  3. An exclamation of discovery used in the scientific community. Similar to eureka, but usually spoken with multiple octaves used and followed by chuckling and clapping. - Trav
  4. A moustache that has no separation or cannot be differentiated from nose hair; nose hair and moustache seamlessly join together. - Jonathan - (one fake vote by Uncle David LOL)
  5. A surgical instrument used in the removal of the appendix. - Auntie Sue - Votes: 1 (Jonathan)


Also, I just updated the rules with how to divvy up the points.  So I've gave everyone their points, and now the turn moves to Trav (as you can tell because his name is in caps and is capped by asterisks.  I gave the names links to their profiles, so the bold thing didn't work anymore)!

Aaaaaand... Uncle David and Jonathan!  Don't forget to check your email for the notification about being an author on the blog! 


YAYYY!  Round 2.  I'm excited to play this round.

14 comments:

Becky November 27, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Who's Johnathan? LOL.

Jonathan November 27, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

I have no idea. Carrie kick that freak out, he'll probably forget to play anyway.

Unknown November 27, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Oh jeez. Yeah, good idea. I'm removing him. Jonathan can play instead. I'm sure he'll be much better.

Becky November 28, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

I vote number 2.

Becky November 28, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

(Why isn't anyone else voting?)

Trav November 28, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

trav votes for number 1... the fish thing. actually... can you read them again?

yeah, i vote for the fish one.

Jonathan November 29, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Geez. Number 5 I guess.

Sue November 29, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

I vote #1

Unknown November 29, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

LAWLZ @ Trav. Can I read them again? You know what, you need to learn how to listen better. Ha. That's what I say to you.

Dave November 29, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

awww bloody hell...I didn't know about this,next round. I would vote for the moustache thing though, that deserves at least one vote. I should grow one of those.

Margaret November 30, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

I forgot this as well. When are you starting again?

Melanie November 30, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

I totally blanked. Will play the next round. Let me know.

amanda November 30, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

i would like to join to...can i? I have no idea how to do this

Unknown November 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Auntie Margaret and Amanda... you need to email me at avaelyn@gmail.com so I can add you to the list of authors, and therefore the people who're playing! Then once you do that, check your email again to confirm. From here, just keep checking back and read the posts to play! :D

Post a Comment

Who's playing?