Olga Worth

Ok guys here we go ROUND 6 I have picked a persons that was famous for something???
But what guy What???.....Email me as kylebrisson@live.com....Sorry guys I for got to post a end date, So lets say by Sat night I will post all the answer on Sunday after work.


1.On October 2nd, 1987, Olga worth became the first - and only - person to successfully attach pontoons to the feet of an alpaca and ride it across the Indian ocean. -carrie
(becky)

2.Created the first sock monkey in 1931. They were the must have toy the following year. -Cindi

3.The invention of the "booger ball" -Auntie Sue

4.Proclaimed British psychologist who diagnosed Jack the Ripper's mental instability as obsessive compulsive disorder. -Amanda


5.She was one of many women who was allegedly caught in the seductive, sexual web spun by President Bill Clinton in the mid 1990's ,but never came forward. -David

6.A woman who gave birth to quintuplets and placed them al up for adoption. What made her famous, (or infamous) was that she placed them all privately to the highest bidder. -Auntie Margaret

7.A 75-year-old former Prostitute who became a case of spontaneous human combustion whe she blew up sitting in her car -RIGHT ONE
(Travis, Jonathan)

8.Serial killer in San Francisco in 1923. Notorious for being the only woman to ever spend a night in Alcatraz immediately following her arrest before she was moved to a women's prison the next morning. -Melanie
(Dave, auntie Margaret)

9.Was the first person to circumvent the glob in a self propelled submarine. It took her 768 days, 17 hours, and 26 minutes. -Travis

10.First female jockey to enter the Kentucky Derby -Jonathan
(carrie, cindi, auntie sue)

11.Russian gymnast who cried while performing on the balance beam at the 1978 Olympic games, after a scolding from her coach -Becky
(amanda, melanie)

39 comments:

Jonathan December 17, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Wow, pretty quiet here. Everybody must be concentrating on this one.

Dave December 17, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Is Olga a man or womans name?

Becky December 17, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Good grief.

Becky December 17, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

(Woman you tard.)

Dave December 17, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Well then I bet she was a snarky woman...kinda like you.

Toad December 17, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

LOL

Unknown December 17, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

I remember my grade seven teacher always told us that he had a girlfriend named Olga.

Sue December 17, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

I am not a seasoned balderdash player like the rest of you. What do I do for this round? I need an example or something!

Trav December 17, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

you gotta say what she was famous for. ie. olga worth was a french prostitute who killed nazi's on the side. also, she was large. like the hippopotomus i want for christmas.

Margaret December 18, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Trav, you are crazy.

Dave December 18, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Sunday is to long to wait for the all the answers.....arrrgh!

Trav December 18, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

lol... i totally agree... we need to make it a quicker time limit from now on i think. like one day to answer one day to vote, one day to laugh afterwards. this two or three day thing is more aggravating than anything lol

Dave December 19, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

I warn you all...when its my turn you will not have this much time. nope.

Becky December 19, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Speed round. Sounds good. Cause even I, crazy busy with packing, Christmas concerts, surgery, and now stoned, feel like this is taking way too long.

Melanie December 19, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

me too, and i think i'm the slowest of all. of course Paco just left work and is now going to the Christmas party for Shaw, so I do happen to know that he doesn't have time today. but yesterday would have been good too :)

Dave December 20, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

oh come on already!!!!

Jonathan December 20, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Impatient this one is..hmmm.

Anonymous December 20, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

Hey everyone Im sorry Im really sick....I know I was going to post them right after work but..I never whent to work I just sat at home and sleep like all day...Im going to post them right away

Anonymous December 20, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

Oh jeez. I'm voting for #10. Yup.

amanda December 20, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

i'm going to say #11.

Trav December 20, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

geez.... seriously?? one of the real answers is in there? you've got to be kidding me. i dunno. dang. i'll go with the hot 75 year old hooker. i pick number 7.

amanda December 20, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

paco...you can't vote! or is this carrie?

Dave December 20, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Wow...this is tough. I vote #8

Jonathan December 20, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Delectable! Prostitutes spontaneously combusting! Who can resist. I vote #7.

Melanie December 20, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

This is hard!! I vote 4 I guess... It's gotta be a little bit weird right??

Melanie December 20, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

No! Not 4- that doesn't make sense. I say...... 11 final answer

Cindi December 20, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

I say # 10

Becky December 20, 2009 at 9:36 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky December 20, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

After googling alpaca, I vote number one. Like Jonathan I find myself unable to resist...

Christine December 20, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

I forgot to play. :(

Sue December 20, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

I vote for # 10

Margaret December 21, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

I vote #8

Anonymous December 21, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Haha, YES! This is Carrie. I forgot to log out when I voted, and I'm too lazy now.

Jonathan December 21, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Sweet. Got me some points finally.

Who's next!!!

Becky December 21, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

I voted for you AGAIN Carrie. I totally thought that was Johnny's. Seemed like something he'd think of...

Jonathan December 21, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

You want to know what is kinda weird about that? I was thinking along the same lines as Carrie. In mine, and I almost sent this instead, I had old Olga attaching her feet to a pair of dolphins and crossing the English Channel.

Becky December 21, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

That IS weird.

Dave December 21, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

sigh...FAIL. Stupid old hooker.

Unknown December 23, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

HAHA! Oh my goodness that's so weird.

Post a Comment

Who's playing?