Who wants to play?

Okay! WOOT for The Balderdash Blog!

Now... who all wants to play? What I need you to do is you need to send me an email with the email address you have on file at Blogger so that I can give you permission to post, and therefore play. Send me an email to

avaelyn@gmail.com

and I'll get you on the list of contributors.

I'll write how you play and also start a list so that we know whose turn it is in the sidebar.

So... email me everyone!



On a related note, some of my work friends, Kyle and I played Balderdash the other day. There were some awesome ones I wanted to save, but I only found the one that I did. I'm not sure if anyone has played the new Balderdash, where they have 5 categories, and one of them is "Laws" or something like that. Anyway, it will give you the first part of the law, and then you have to finish it. One round, you had to finish "In Some Place, Somewhere (I didn't write it down), it is a crime to ride..."

I wrote "... a cowboy. Only horses. It doesn't matter if it saves them, they already know Jesus."

3 comments:

Trav November 23, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

didja get my email? didja? didja? didja? i am seriously excited about this... really i am. and nicely done on the cowboy one. i liked it.

Melanie November 24, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

I like it too. E mailing you now.

Jonathan November 24, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

I wouldn't mind playing. Sounds like fun.

Post a Comment

Who's playing?